Utopia

There are newer employer reviews for Utopia

Fast Paced, Dynamic, Forward thinking experiences around data & strategy

Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Mundelein, IL
Current Employee - Talent Acquisition in Mundelein, IL

I have been working at Utopia as a contractor (more than 5 years)

Pros

Hard working team members, great company vision, cutting edge solutions, great learning environment. Very visionary company, driven mostly by the caliber of people who work there. Great place to work if you're focused and passionate about master data solutions for high-end enterprise clients around the globe. Some excellent Managers, and good ability to be heard, since the company is still small enough that all our opinions are valued (it doesn't mean that everything that is suggested is implemented of course, but the company does listen!). Quite cutting edge around master data too, with some great services and in-house development teams to keep the delivery teams on task and at the forefront of what is best for our clients.

Cons

Strategic decisions have sometimes seemed to shift 'mid flow' which can be frustrating. Since the company is global, but still quite small, people need to be adaptable to sometimes unusual working hours to provide support to team members not in their timezone (not an issue for me, but it can be for some).

When you make a decision, think it through more carefully before making it public knowledge, and then stick with it and move forward more proactively and aggressively so that timelines are not delayed and the needle 'moves' quicker!

28 Other Employee Reviews for Utopia (View Most Recent)

It has been the absolute worse company i have ever worked for.

Current Employee - CNA/HHA in Tampa, FL
    Current Employee - CNA/HHA in Tampa, FL

I have been working at Utopia full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

Most of the patients that i visit.

Cons

Having to drive the distance in between the patients and the coordinators are not being considerate, only trying to fill shifts.

Learn to be more caring, compassionate, as well as considerate to the staff in the field. When we are driving burning OUR cars up running alll over the place offer us gas checks to make up the difference of our pay. Show that you do care... Mostly Important (COMMUNICATION). This company is like ones in a very bad marriage... COMMUNICATION IS IMPORTANT, JUST AS WELL AS CARING, COMPASSION , AND BEING CONSIDERATE.

Utopia Response

Dec 9, 2014Director - Talent Acquisition

I believe your review though valid is not relevant. I think you got the wrong company. Our companies name may be same but we are entirely in a different space. The "Utopia" you may be looking is into ... More

Waste of Time

I worked at Utopia as an intern (less than an year)

Pros

DISCLAIMER: This was my experience a few years ago. On with the review: They are friendly. Free lunch and board.

Cons

DISCLAIMER: This was my experience a few years ago. Perhaps things have changed. The Instructor has no discernible teaching skills. The program pretty much set you up to fail. You are in a room doing a whole lot of nothing. Then without warning they let go a ton of people. Not very professional way to handle things and whatever the execs are lead to believe is not accurate.

The truth goes a long way. Maintain communication and provide honest feedback. Don't disrupt peoples lives only to have them reap no benefits.

There are newer employer reviews for Utopia