Utopia

www.utopiainc.com

Fast Paced, Dynamic, Forward thinking experiences around data & strategy

Talent Acquisition (Current Employee) Mundelein, IL

ProsHard working team members, great company vision, cutting edge solutions, great learning environment. Very visionary company, driven mostly by the caliber of people who work there. Great place to work if you're focused and passionate about master data solutions for high-end enterprise clients around the globe. Some excellent Managers, and good ability to be heard, since the company is still small enough that all our opinions are valued (it doesn't mean that everything that is suggested is implemented of course, but the company does listen!). Quite cutting edge around master data too, with some great services and in-house development teams to keep the delivery teams on task and at the forefront of what is best for our clients.

ConsStrategic decisions have sometimes seemed to shift 'mid flow' which can be frustrating. Since the company is global, but still quite small, people need to be adaptable to sometimes unusual working hours to provide support to team members not in their timezone (not an issue for me, but it can be for some).

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen you make a decision, think it through more carefully before making it public knowledge, and then stick with it and move forward more proactively and aggressively so that timelines are not delayed and the needle 'moves' quicker!

Wolf in Sheep's Clothing - Run, do not Walk!!!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Utopia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: The company has some very smart people who want to… Cons: They are prevented from doing this because of the familial relationships that exist within the company. The company has lost credibility with SAP, their… Advice to Senior Management: Be realistic about what it takes to grow a company. Understand the sales cycle and do… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Over promised and Under delivered - with employees, clients and investors

Sales (Former Employee) Chicago, IL

I worked at Utopia full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great services pitch to clients - even though they have very few references, or clients that… Cons: Founders lied to employees, customers and investors on a regular basis. Over inflated the number of employees reported, sales… Advice to Senior Management: Come clean with everyone on what you really achieve as… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Utopia.

Worked for Utopia? Contribute to the Community!