V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Engaged Employer

Rewarding Experience

Current Employee - Sales Ambassador in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sales Ambassador in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Fun and energetic work envoirnment, great way to start a new career, great opportunity to progress in the career, you get to talk to people all day.

Cons

You have to get people to sign up for a service from Home Depot, which can be difficult

Other Employee Reviews for V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Honest Review

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

Pros

You determine your success, growth & advancement. You're ideas or thoughts are acknowledged and applied if they make logical sense and can help the team. You're flaws are brought to light and it's in your hands if you want to change it or be oblivious to it. You get to handle rejection as well as understand true work ethic. It filters out the people that can talk the talk but not walk the walk. If you think success is handed to you, THIS IS NOT FOR YOU! You face new obstacles everyday, and grow week by week, only if you are okay being outside of your comfort zone. -B

Cons

Honestly, there aren't really any cons. If you're not the right fit, you're not the right fit. Simple as that.

Advice to Management

More trips to other offices would be great!

Awesome Opportunity for Growth

Former Employee - Account Executive in Aurora, CO
    Former Employee - Account Executive in Aurora, CO

I worked at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I love this business! Hardwork beats everything else on a daily basis. No matter how much I struggled everyone on the team pushed me to improve and actually helped me reach my goals. Teamwork is really big here, I got to work with some amazing people from all types of backgrounds. Although we are different it was cool to see how we had the same goals and wanted to get their together on a daily basis. My peers and I all aspire to become leaders in the field. Fortunately, management trains us in this area. Communication is a big part of being an effective leader, so that’s where a lot of our focus is directed.

Cons

The work here is hard and honestly when I first started I was confident that the people here were crazy. Spending more time though I realized that they are just super passionate and really motivated.

Advice to Management

Challenge Fridays are the best! Never stop doing those =)