V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

There are newer employer reviews for V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Rewarding Experience

Current Employee - Sales Ambassador in Denver, CO
Current Employee - Sales Ambassador in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Fun and energetic work envoirnment, great way to start a new career, great opportunity to progress in the career, you get to talk to people all day.

Cons

You have to get people to sign up for a service from Home Depot, which can be difficult

31 Other Employee Reviews for V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions (View Most Recent)

I’m doing great work at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

I have been working at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions

Pros

In my time at V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions so far, I’ve met with my leaders on a regular basis. They give me really useful feedback about my performance, and they welcome my input about my experience here as well. It’s something I’ve never experienced anywhere else I’ve worked. They even help me identify attainable yet challenging personal and professional goals, and we strategize together about how I can best fulfill them.

Cons

No complaints, really. Management is so involved with everyone on the team that potential problems are addressed before they even have a chance to develop. With us, conflict isn’t considered a bad thing. It’s an opportunity for improvement.

Stay involved. My coworkers and I wouldn’t be able to achieve such ambitious goals without your support.

I'm learning so much at Vital Marketing!

Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Denver, CO
    Current Employee - Marketing Coordinator in Denver, CO

Pros

I've been working here for a maybe 3 months and just got a promotion. It's pretty awesome to be able to work somewhere that really supports growth. I was told when I first started working here I would be given a chance to excel, train, and be promoted and I'm seeing all of that happen now. It's been an awesome past few months and I cant wait to go even further! I am learning so much from working here that I honestly couldn't ask for a better team to work beside.

Cons

It is a lot of work to get to the finish line. I won't lie I've never worked so hard in my life but it's worth it. I am growing, learning, overcoming obstacles every single day. I honestly couldn't see myself being anywhere better at the end of the day no matter how tough it may be.

Thank you for your honesty daily and for always testing me. While I know I'm not where I want to be thanks for believing in me to get there soon. Couldn't get there without you guys and all your wisdom.

There are newer employer reviews for V.I.T.A.L. Marketing Solutions