VEP Healthcare

There are newer employer reviews for VEP Healthcare

VEP is wonderful

Current Employee - Emergency Physician (IC Status) in Los Angeles, CA
Current Employee - Emergency Physician (IC Status) in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at VEP Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

VEP is the most democratic large group in Emergency Medicine. The company's leadership is totally engaged, and really cares about its physicians and employees. There is a family atmosphere that leads to fair treatment of all, and a very supportive atmosphere. Their focus on high quality care above all other concerns is a breath of fresh air.

Cons

None. VEP is fair, truly democratic, transparent, and their management team is of very high quality and exceptional moral character.

12 Other Employee Reviews for VEP Healthcare (View Most Recent)

Top notch organization from upper management to all colleagues.

Current Employee - Physician Assistant in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Physician Assistant in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at VEP Healthcare full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Working with VEP is great because the pay is fair, everyone contributes equally and all providers are top quality so you always have someone reliable to bounce ideas off of.

Cons

No cons I can think of. This group provides everything I could want as a mid-level provider in terms of compensation, benefits, autonomy and easy accessibility to my supervising physicians. If possible, a little more PTO would be nice but, overall a very robust benefits package for FTE.

It's nice to see the upper management around at monthly meetings. I think its good for moral and also shows that the higher ups really care about every site individually.

These are the best and most supportive group of Doctors I have ever worked for

Former Employee - Physician Assistant in Oakdale, CA
    Former Employee - Physician Assistant in Oakdale, CA

I worked at VEP Healthcare full-time (more than 10 years)

Pros

They always were fair and above board in how they treated me. While working for them I developed a debilitating illness that rendered me temporary disabled. They could not have been more supportive and helpful especially during the early stages they guided my wife in what needed to be done medically & financially.

Cons

They were demanding in being professional, but very fair in helping me achieve what they were wanting.

I would recommend this company to anyone who is willing to pull their share and willing give honest work

There are newer employer reviews for VEP Healthcare