There are newer employer reviews for VF

Great Opportunities & Great People

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Greensboro, NC
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

I have been working at VF full-time for more than 10 years

Pros

VF has an overall positive environment. The employees are wonderful to work with on any given day. There is opportunity to expand your own job beyond today's responsibilities. Work-life balance is normally not an issue. Love the dress code and product discounts are always a plus. Pay is not an issue. I think VF pays well & I am appreciated for the time/dedication given.

Cons

Communication from management down does not always occur in a timely fashion. The ability to purchase from international brands would also be nice.

Spend time with the employees, even if just coming into the Cafe for an impromptu bite of lunch. It is amazing what can be learned just from interacting with various groups in an informal setting.

44 Other Employee Reviews for VF (View Most Recent)

VF Corporation- A good place to work

Current Employee - Financial Analyst
    Current Employee - Financial Analyst

I have been working at VF full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

Great work environment that has many perks such as casual dress. Enthusiasm for the company is shared by co-workers. Direct management takes time to listen and help direct you to the best decision. Opportunities are offered to learn and grow professionally. This is an international company that offers a variety of work responsibilities and new challenges.

Cons

Communication from corporate to the correct people is beyond lacking. The people who actually run the business need to know about changes that directly affect our day to day operations. Also, because VF is such a large international corporation the smaller locations tend to get lost in the shuffle. We sometimes feel forgotten if we don't work at the Corporate location.

Communicate to your employees and empower us with knowledge!

Vf

I have been working at VF

Pros

Good place to work overall

Cons

Bad management. Need to let employees do there job

There are newer employer reviews for VF

Worked for VF? Contribute to the Community!