VF

www.vfc.com

Great Opportunities & Great People

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Greensboro, NC

ProsVF has an overall positive environment. The employees are wonderful to work with on any given day. There is opportunity to expand your own job beyond today's responsibilities. Work-life balance is normally not an issue. Love the dress code and product discounts are always a plus. Pay is not an issue. I think VF pays well & I am appreciated for the time/dedication given.

ConsCommunication from management down does not always occur in a timely fashion. The ability to purchase from international brands would also be nice.

Advice to Senior ManagementSpend time with the employees, even if just coming into the Cafe for an impromptu bite of lunch. It is amazing what can be learned just from interacting with various groups in an informal setting.

Vf

I have been working at VF

Pros: Good place to work overall Cons: Bad management. Need to let employees do there job More

VF Corporation- A good place to work

Financial Analyst (Current Employee)

I have been working at VF full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great work environment that has many perks such as casual dress. Enthusiasm for the company is shared by co-workers. Direct management takes time to listen… Cons: Communication from corporate to the correct people is beyond lacking. The people who actually run the business need to know about changes that directly affect… Advice to Senior Management: Communicate to your employees and empower us with knowledge! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VF.

Worked for VF? Contribute to the Community!