VHA

www.vha.com

A great place to work and fabulous collegues to entertain you throughout the day.

Manager (Former Employee) North Sydney (Australia)

ProsLarge multi national company, that has a lot of employees who are passionate and believe in the brand. The people are great and lovely to work with. Good opportunities to move around within departments and overseas. Company culture is very relaxed, but direct and straight forward.

ConsLots of company politics and a bit of having to manage up, but the same as in any other company. If you don't fit the culture, it can be hard to fit in.

Advice to Senior ManagementNeed less managers involved in the decision making process. Can take a while for decisions to be made. Ensure the staff get their monthly massages!

Great place to "land" your career, but not to "take off"

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at VHA

Pros: Market-competitive compensation, generous benefit package, respectable mission of helping not-for-profit… Cons: Extraordinarily bureaucratic and political with a limited ability to capitalize… Advice to Senior Management: Great mission, wonderful history but the market has changed and the company has not positioned itself to endure. The organization is certainly salvageable but… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The company is culturally undergoing a shift - lots of change an exciting time to get in.

Regional Vice President (Former Employee)

I worked at VHA

Pros: The member hospitals are generally loyal. Cons: There has been significant change in almost every area of the organization. For the most part… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VHA.

Worked for VHA? Contribute to the Community!