VMC Consulting
www.vmc.com Redmond, WA 150 to 499 Employees

Love the job, hate the company

Project Coordinator (Current Employee)
Redmond, WA

ProsThere are some great people, I've established a great relationship with a specfic recruiter which has absolutely advanced my career. There are a lot of job 'options' so you can always utilize different skills. A good company to get things to put on your resume, but not a career.

ConsBenefits are a joke (it's a 'savings opportunity') which is essentially coupons worth less than your weekly premium. I lost my $500 FSA last year to a company no one could ever get me in touch with. They take a LOT of your salary, they have to in order to cover the ridiculous overhead. I have 3 direct managers at VMC (all of which have changed at least once in the 5 months I've been here) and they can never directly answer my questions, it takes at least 5 emails to get an answer to "where can I pick up my paycheck?"

Advice to Senior ManagementCut out the middle man, or at least 3 of them.

A worthwhile venture if you enjoy fast paced environments.

Support Engineer (Former Employee)
    Fargo, ND

I worked at VMC Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: This position is based in an excellent environment and the culture is second to none. There are… Cons: Can be stressful when it gets busy. Advice to Senior Management: Reducing the team size will not increase productivity. It only… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Horrible place to work, even worse if you intend to make a positive impact

Senior Operations Manager (Former Employee)
    Redmond, WA

I worked at VMC Consulting full-time for more than a year

Pros: Decent salary, but nothing close to industry standards. Impressive contracts, although… Cons: Horrible "stab you in the back" mentality from anyone above middle management No support from HR when reporting… Advice to Senior Management: learn from your failures. Perform a top-down scrub, and remove "leadership" positions… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VMC Consulting.

Worked for VMC Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMC Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VMC Consulting CEO Ron Hurle . All reviews posted anonymously by VMC Consulting employees.