VML
www.vml.com Kansas City, MO 150 to 499 Employees

Even though challenging at times VML is a great place to work

Kansas City, MO

ProsFlexible hours, dress code, and great atmosphere makes VML a great place to work. Jon Cook is very inspiring which keeps the employees happy and motivated.

ConsVML is one of leading digital agencies in Kansas City which makes to very difficult to stay ahead unless you as an employee are also keeping up with the latest trends. Sometimes our lives make it hard to always stay in "the know".

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing because you're all a great example that hard work will pay off in the end.

Personal and professional growth in a rewarding and team based environment

New York, NY

I have been working at VML

Pros: people, projects, tools, location, rewards Cons: unknown, industry involvement, creative level Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to grow

Interactive Web Developer (Current Employee)
    Kansas City, MO

I have been working at VML

Pros: I love my job. I will say that it really depends on which alignment team you're on, though. My current Technical Director is wonderful and… Cons: Every once in awhile there are some bad apples but… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VML.

Worked for VML? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VML reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VML CEO Jon Cook. All reviews posted anonymously by VML employees.