VMware

VMware shoots.....and scores!

Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Palo Alto, CA
Current Employee - Marketing Specialist in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at VMware

Pros

VMware promotes a healthy lifestyle initative which provides employees with healthy snacks and organic food served in the Cafe. VMware also supports an exercise bootcamp program which supports this initative. And most importantly, the opportunities for growth are endless and its great that upper/senior management promotes growth for each individual.

Cons

Because we are growing so fast - sometimes almost too fast - there doesn't seem to be much control throughout the company in the way situations are dealt with and can sometimes lead to caos.

Improve internal communication - so many people throughout the company are clueless to the new changes brought about as many times there are no notifcations around the changes so many employees are left wondering and making their own assumptions to what is happening which is how rumors are created and spread.

1393 Other Employee Reviews for VMware (View Most Recent)

VMware, a place to start, a place to stay!!!

Current Employee - Consultant in Portsmouth, NH
    Current Employee - Consultant in Portsmouth, NH

I have been working at VMware

Pros

It is a fast grwoing feild that is a good place to be now. The company overall is very friendly and is overly concerned with keeping its employees happy. As a Consultant at the company I am customer facing and help to enxure that the VMware products live up to their full potential within a companies infrastructure and it is a good feeling when someone thanks you for helping them save time and money. The feeling from that is worth the hours that need to be kept at times.

Cons

The hours are not always the best, similar to any tech job.

You're doing a great job, Keep it up!!!

Dynamic and challenging environment to work in.

Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Palo Alto, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Staff Engineer in Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at VMware

Pros

Successful company to work for that is on the way up. It is always fun to work for a company were success within company is limited by skills or abilities that I can perform.

Cons

I am very happy with this job at this company, and as a result I can't really give any cons.

Very impressed even after 5 years. They are always looking forward given the many challenges.

There are newer employer reviews for VMware