VMware

www.vmware.com

Very disappointing, because of to much injustice.

Technical Support Engineer II/III (Former Employee) Ballincollig (Ireland)

ProsVery good learning opportunity; Access to almost every documentation, even source code; Free canteen; Great colleagues: friendly, knowledgeable, helpful; Collaborative environment; Own laptop: permission to install as one likes.

ConsUnfairness; Work performance not recognized, even when working in average 14-16 hours/day; Nepotism; Extreme high work load. Actually no real career opportunities if one speaks other languages than English as well.

Advice to Senior ManagementLook up the words honesty, integrity, and fairness, and apply it to yourself. Recognize work performance independently from nationality, friendships, or relations - simply by facts. Implement a proper recruitment process, especially for the multilingual team.

Not good

Software QA Engineer (Former Employee) Sofia (Bulgaria)

I worked at VMware full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good colleagues, good process as a whole, interesting virtual technologies, can… Cons: Bad management, people are not valued- they are just resources, no honest feedback for your… Advice to Senior Management: Nope, let think with their own heads No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

The onboard process at VMware is mired in complex systems that are not integrated into a seamless, easy process.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at VMware full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great company spirit. Lots of activities that provide interaction… Cons: Too many meetings! Process adverse to the point of being ineffective – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VMware.

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!