VMware
3.4 of 5 1,238 reviews
www.vmware.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Dream come true - wanted to work here for 7+ years and it's lived up to expectations

Senior Technical Marketing Manager (Current Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

ProsGreat people, great products and great vision. VMware is full of amazingly talented and motivated people who are focused on making things happen. VMware's products are awesome and market leading and the vision of the SDDC is very real.

ConsInternal IT can be a little challenging, however the people more than make up for it. Being remote and figuring out all the ways that people communicate and systems that need to be connected to can be a little tough, but given time and helpful co-workers it works.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing what you're doing.

At its peak now

Security Engineer (Current Employee)
    Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at VMware full-time for more than a year

Pros: 1) Its focused on the right technologies 2) Has got a… Cons: With the inflow of cash, company is not really sure… Advice to Senior Management: 1) Be more careful with extravagant spending. Employees would prefer… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Awesome

Technical Consultant (Current Employee)
    Phila, PA

I have been working at VMware full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: GREAT Benefits, It seems that every time I turn around, they improve benefits… Cons: Work load is heavy. Communication is often lacking. But they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on VMware.

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger. All reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees.