VMware
3.4 of 5 1,152 reviews
www.vmware.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Had a great time a VMware

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at VMware full-time for more than 3 years

ProsGreat technology, progressive company, well established/stable, excellent reputation for quality products and staff. Nice facilities. It's fun working on big, real world problems.

ConsVMware is moving into defensive position to protect market their market share, and this is changing the stance the company is taking in the market as well as how they are operating. This is a natural position for a company like VMware that dominates their market, but is not what I was looking for.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue to put out leading products that support IaaS, and work with the "federation" to develop new revenue.

Innovative company that always strives to be at the top of the industry.

Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee)
San Francisco, CA

I worked at VMware full-time for more than a year

Pros: Top talent, great location and perks. They treat employees very… Cons: I cannot think of any. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

I always loved working for VMware and taking care of many Vice Presidents and their team members and very many customers

Executive Assistant (Former Employee)
Palo Alto, CA

I worked at VMware full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: VMware is a fantastic Company and all customers love their… Cons: There has never been any down sides at VMware. Advice to Senior Management: I would love to go back to work at VMware… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on VMware.

Worked for VMware? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VMware reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VMware CEO Pat Gelsinger. All reviews posted anonymously by VMware employees.