There are newer employer reviews for VOMI

An innovation and future-oriented virtual educational institute

I have been working at VOMI full-time (more than 8 years)

Pros

It is the world's leading and only global 100% virtual educational institute and think tank that is strictly focused on the modern virtual organization management discipline which is the catalyst that will contribute to the explosive growth of virtual organizations worldwide.

Cons

If you are a very social and highly mobile individual who enjoys being around people that you work it, then the virtual organization environment is not for you and, therefore, should steer clear of VOMI. The second potential downside is that it is a highly structured and disciplined environment, therefore, if you are under the impression that you would be working - or if you prefer to work - in a very loose, social network type of environment, then this is not for you.

Advice to Management

Since I am part of Executive Management, I really can't provide advice to management, however, that being said, we have instituted, as an essential element of our corporate culture, the proper mechanism and vehicle for all members of VOMI to express their opinions, provide valuable advice to management, and offer innovative ideas on a "daily" basis.

reviews filtered by
  1. Average company to work

Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chandigarh (India)
    Current Employee - Software Engineer in Chandigarh (India)

I have been working at VOMI full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

flexible timings to work in office

Cons

low salary and too much of interference

Advice to Management

increase salary

There are newer employer reviews for VOMI