VRM
www.vrmco.com Plano, TX 150 to 499 Employees

A company that was one a great place to work that badly mismanaged growth

Asset Manager (Current Employee)
Carrollton, TX

ProsThe pay is still good and there is more flexibility than most jobs. There are some opportunities to work from home depending on which client you work for.

ConsConstant change and horrible management. Every day you come to work not knowing if your position, client, salary, or job, will completely change without notice. Makes it difficult to plan or make long term purchases. Sales compensation has declined more than 70% over the last 4 years.

Advice to Senior ManagementEliminate some layers of management and hire smarter managers. Consult with frontline employees before making knee-jerk positions. The manager to employee ratio at the company is ridiculous.

Good ideas and less management.

Asset Manager (Former Employee)
    Carrollton, TX

I worked at VRM full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of work to do to go around; plenty to… Cons: Too Much middle management to actually do the job well. Advice to Senior Management: Lessen the middle management. Let the employees know what is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Received excellent experience and training

Asset Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at VRM full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Excellent benefits and salary, senior managers very helpful Cons: Workload sometime conflict with life balance. Advice to Senior Management: none More
There are newer reviews on VRM.

Worked for VRM? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VRM reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VRM CEO Keith D. Murray. All reviews posted anonymously by VRM employees.