VSS Monitoring

www.vssmonitoring.com

A typical very dynamic start-up environment

Release Engineer (Current Employee) San Mateo, CA

ProsVery good people. Small closely knit team. Nice working atmosphere. Complete freedom to make decisions regarding your work. If you are self-motivated you can do a lot to improve your skills and try new technologies here.

ConsNot a very challenging job, but it is only for me. Management is stingy when it comes to buying new equipment or upgrading the office. Virtually no benefits or perks. Working from home is not looked kindly at.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey definitely don't need my advice. The way things go means that the management does many things right. I would just ask for more order in Engineering, but not everybody agrees with it.

Was once a great technology with lots of possibilities. Poor quality and even poorer management is all that's left.

Director (Current Employee)

I have been working at VSS Monitoring full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Once a leader in technology and a company with lots… Cons: Today a new churn of crop try hard to make something sound good but the bottom line is the technology is confusing for everyone especially… Advice to Senior Management: Good luck...Your either next on the chopping block or your enjoying the view from the safe secure top. While… More

Not thrilling, but nice.

I have been working at VSS Monitoring

Pros: This technology is truly in demand: the products are selling and the company is growing. Products are easy… Cons: Communication is the worst. You try to contact people and you find out they already left. Turnover is high, especially in exec/sales roles… Advice to Senior Management: For your own sake, you are on the right track, but if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VSS Monitoring.

Worked for VSS Monitoring? Contribute to the Community!