VTech Communications
www.vtechphones.com Beaverton, OR

Collabrative Company

Beaverton, OR

I have been working at VTech Communications

Prosstrong visibility accross multiple departments which allows for mobility within the company.
culture - open door, respectful communication, benefits, lots of on site benefits (massage, BBQ, etc.)

Conssmaller sales/ marketing office for phone sales into SMB, Retail and Hospitality. Often need to step outside normal responsibilities to assist in special projects. Not all processes are defined.

Advice to Senior ManagementGreat executive team that is always willing to sit down and address concerns.

Great Job

Payables (Former Employee)
Beaverton, OR

I worked at VTech Communications

Pros: Flexible, fun environment, hated to leave Cons: Tried to transfer department, wasn't welcomed. Advice to Senior Management: Pay attention to longtimers conversations with new employees Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

hardware engineer

Hardware Engineer (Former Employee)
Vancouver, BC (Canada)

I worked at VTech Communications as an intern for less than a year

Pros: work and life balance, cool working environment, people are friendly… Cons: Not much to do there More

There are newer reviews on VTech Communications.

Worked for VTech Communications? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VTech Communications reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VTech Communications CEO Nicholas P Delany. All reviews posted anonymously by VTech Communications employees.