VWR International
www.vwr.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

Great working and learning environment.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Brisbane, CA

ProsThe office had a great family vibe. Co-workers were willing to answer any questions you had that would help with your job performance. Great opportunities for growth with or within the business that the company dealt with.

ConsThere unfortunately had favoritism, when it came to promotions. The office where I worked has been closed, but the warehouse is relocating to Visalia, California.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep business decisions business and not personal.

Stable company but very political

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
    Radnor, PA

I worked at VWR International

Pros: the industry is extremely stable - this is a cash cow - every 5 or so years a private equity… Cons: very political with silos ( at least in NA, not sure how Europe is) low pay (i am not sure how you can try to recruit… Advice to Senior Management: Think about bringing in fresh people who are willing to change and improve… More

Unwavering and rude management

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Batavia, IL

I worked at VWR International

Pros: VWR's salaries were quite fair. Cons: Management forgets that this position may only be a jumping-off… Advice to Senior Management: Understand that employees are not married to a menial customer… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VWR International.

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VWR International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VWR International CEO Manuel Brocke-Benz. All reviews posted anonymously by VWR International employees.