VWR International
www.vwr.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

Go in with your eyes open

Philadelphia, PA

ProsMany good people work there and care about what they do.

ConsEveryone talks team and how we all have to work together for the betterment of the whole company, but each group protects itself first, seemingly for fear of poor reviews. The culture does not promote the best team environment.

Advice to Senior ManagementImprove inter-group communication and especially cooperation. Understand that if you really want to become a better company and reaps the rewards you need to improve your foundation and not just try to gain market share in the short term, or you'll always be fighting fires instead of moving ahead.

A company in turmoil

Customer Service Representative (Former Employee)
    Swedesboro, NJ

I worked at VWR International

Pros: I really enjoyed my job and the people I worked with There are alot of good & dedicated employees. … Cons: They have outsourced some of the departments and the customers are not happy. Most state that they cannot understand these people when they need… Advice to Senior Management: You need to pay attention to the service that your… More

Be rather careful...

Administrator (Current Employee)
    Philadelphia, PA

I have been working at VWR International

Pros: If you are ambitious you can grind out a rather decent salary and… Cons: Management is rather disorganized and promotions are hard to come by. Probably the single greatest downside to this company is a lack of corporate loyalty… Advice to Senior Management: Lead by example and hold yourself to the same level of dedication as your employees. Also if… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VWR International.

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VWR International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VWR International CEO Manuel Brocke-Benz. All reviews posted anonymously by VWR International employees.