VWR International
www.vwr.com Radnor, PA 5000+ Employees

Good company, great employees, comp needs to be better for performers

Sales Representative (Current Employee)

ProsSales reps and internal teams are truly great here. Alot of talent in the various divisions. Ability to take ownership and develop your career

ConsVWR needs to focus more on compensating its emloyees. Many sales reps can now go to manufacturer side and make much more money. They should pay the reps more to keep their talent. VWR is paying more in other ways like losing relationships at accounts and training new reps. Little communication from senior management.

Advice to Senior Managementmore communication is needed about our strategy. Value the worker bee's and pay the reps who perform....no more capping comp plans.

VWR-A company of Incompetance

Inventory Management (Former Employee)
    Swedesboro, NJ

I worked at VWR International

Pros: The best thing about working for VWR is that you have the opportunity to work and go to school. The… Cons: There are a lot of downsides to working wtih VWR International. 1. The management at all levels are not as competient as other employers that… Advice to Senior Management: Train your managment, listen to your employees, and become better… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great workplace

Brisbane, CA

I have been working at VWR International

Pros: The salary ,location and the employees Cons: Some of the supervisors are a bit lazy Advice to Senior Management: keep up the good work Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on VWR International.

Worked for VWR International? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at VWR International reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for VWR International CEO Manuel Brocke-Benz. All reviews posted anonymously by VWR International employees.