Vaco
www.vaco.com Brentwood, TN 150 to 499 Employees

So far, very satisfied!

Consultant (Current Employee)
Orlando, FL

ProsGreat flexibility, Dyamic roles, Good benefits, Good pay!

ConsMedical benefits are very pricey, this is a contractbrooe so there is the ucertainty of non-renewal, 401k is not matched or immediate, no PTO for 1st 6 months.

Advice to Senior ManagementCould do a better job of preparing consultants of action plan near end of contract terms and keeping themnin the loop re: reviews/feedback from client. No one likes uncertainty or surprises when it comes to their livelihood.

Great place to work!

Recruiter (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Vaco full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Freedom, support, incredible team. Always fun to go to… Cons: Very entrepreneurial. No one is going to hold your hand.… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you are doing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Unfair compensation setup

Contract Project Manager (Former Employee)
    Detroit, MI

I worked at Vaco

Pros: Fair pay rate for the responsibilities I was expected to… Cons: Salaried compensation, so no overtime pay despite 60-70 hours a week expected, but also had pay decreased if… Advice to Senior Management: Salary means that paychecks are the same regardless of how many hours worked, whether… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vaco.

Worked for Vaco? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vaco reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vaco CEO Jerry Bostelman. All reviews posted anonymously by Vaco employees.