Vadatech Inc.
www.vadatech.com Henderson, NV 50 to 149 Employees

Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
Henderson, NV

I worked at Vadatech Inc.

ProsVadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

ConsThe vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Advice to Senior ManagementSell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

Predatory management. Deceptive bait and switch techniques.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vadatech Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: None. Unfortunately, I cannot put out a word and recommend this company. There is none. Nothing. I… Cons: Employees are treated as weeds. You may read a commercial written by the owner in the prevous "employee reviews" which confirms that statement. There are… Advice to Senior Management: I am so glad I do not work for you.… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Cutting edge technology and an exceptional group of people to work with!

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros: Faced pace, cutting edge technology. Everyone has a common goal and they work really well together. I think it’s sad to read the… Cons: If you are the type of person that likes to work alone and at your own pace- this isn't the place for… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you're doing because obviously it's working! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vadatech Inc..

Worked for Vadatech Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vadatech Inc. reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vadatech Inc. CEO Saeed Karamooz. All reviews posted anonymously by Vadatech Inc. employees.