Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Henderson, NV
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

I worked at Vadatech Inc.

Pros

Vadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

Cons

The vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Sell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

Other Reviews for Vadatech Inc.

Predatory management. Deceptive bait and switch techniques.

I worked at Vadatech Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

None. Unfortunately, I cannot put out a word and recommend this company. There is none. Nothing. I cannot emphasise this enough. The only pro is to quit. You will be better off anywhere else.

Cons

Employees are treated as weeds. You may read a commercial written by the owner in the prevous "employee reviews" which confirms that statement. There are more than just a few "dissatisfied" employees and they are the majority. The things are not as high-tech and rosy as they are presented. Perfect example of deceptive lure, bait and switch technique.

I am so glad I do not work for you. I do not need your money.

Cutting edge technology and an exceptional group of people to work with!

I have been working at Vadatech Inc. full-time for more than a year

Pros

Faced pace, cutting edge technology. Everyone has a common goal and they work really well together. I think it’s sad to read the comments from a few bitter past employee, because I think Vadatech is an exceptional place to work. Vadatech is growing amazingly fast and the opportunities are endless working for this company.

Cons

If you are the type of person that likes to work alone and at your own pace- this isn't the place for you! The environment can be intense and if you can't work well in a team, then you will be weeded out fast!

Keep doing what you're doing because obviously it's working!

There are newer employer reviews for Vadatech Inc..

Worked for Vadatech Inc.? Contribute to the Community!