Vadatech Inc.

www.vadatech.com
There are newer employer reviews for Vadatech Inc.

Highly Intelligent CEO, but zero ethics

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

I worked at Vadatech Inc.

Pros

Good pay and state of the art products makes Vadatech a leading edge company that most would want to be a part of.

Cons

CEO is sole designer. If something were to happen to him the company would collapse. Designs are innovative yet not thoroughly reviewed lending to repeated problems. CEO has total control and listens to no one. Lots of promises are made but very few are kept.

Slow down. Listen to those you surround yourself with. Don't make false promises you have no intention of keeping.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Vadatech Inc. (View Most Recent)

Fascinating technology with maniacal leadership and a masochistic work environment

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Henderson, NV

I worked at Vadatech Inc.

Pros

Vadatech is at the forefront of uTCA and ATCA development. The vision and direction of Vadatech is its most alluring quality.

Cons

The vision of the company is a deception and the underlying technology is the bait. 'Just-in-time' engineering of touted mission critical products and applications is beyond unethical.

Sell the company to the highest bidder and seek therapy to cope with the perversion of a company you've collectively created.

Predatory management. Deceptive bait and switch techniques.

I worked at Vadatech Inc. full-time (more than an year)

Pros

None. Unfortunately, I cannot put out a word and recommend this company. There is none. Nothing. I cannot emphasise this enough. The only pro is to quit. You will be better off anywhere else.

Cons

Employees are treated as weeds. You may read a commercial written by the owner in the prevous "employee reviews" which confirms that statement. There are more than just a few "dissatisfied" employees and they are the majority. The things are not as high-tech and rosy as they are presented. Perfect example of deceptive lure, bait and switch technique.

I am so glad I do not work for you. I do not need your money.

There are newer employer reviews for Vadatech Inc.