Vale Inco

www.valeinco.com

Great experience

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCurrently Vale Inco is known as Vale. Vale offers very good salary and and a lot of benefit for their employees. Good opportunity to learn and start a career.

ConsSome locations are remote area and took whole night to reach the city, minimum public facility and hard to find entertainment.

Advice to Senior ManagementManagement and employees must use effective communication to build high trust and ownership. More off works activities such as family gathering and outdoor activities will be helped.

Vale - Sudbury Operations

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Sudbury, ON (Canada)

I have been working at Vale Inco

Pros: As a staff employee the overall compensation is good - Salary… Cons: Employee are unionized and difficult to motivate because of the old INCO culture. It's always us ( STAFF) vs. them (USW). It does… Advice to Senior Management: Vale seems to want to fix some of the old issue left from INCO. I've seen some improvements. Still a long way to… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great company to be employed by

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Vale Inco

Pros: The people, competitive wages, a great work environment Cons: Can't really think of anything More
There are newer reviews on Vale Inco.

Worked for Vale Inco? Contribute to the Community!