Valeant

Wish I could go back

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

I worked at Valeant

Pros

Valeant was a great company to work for. The senior management staff was really dedicated to growing their brands, and they were equally as interested in what their sales staff had to say.

Cons

The only con I can really think of was a lack of communication at times. Sometimes, information didn't really make it's way down to the sales reps as swiftly as it should. Competitive knowledge was also not at abundant.

When I left, they were really moving in a great direction. The only advice I could give would be to keep doing what they are doing.

46 Other Employee Reviews for Valeant (View Most Recent)

Good with room for improvement

Current Employee - In Field in Eastern, KY
    Current Employee - In Field in Eastern, KY

I have been working at Valeant

Pros

Flexible schedule, better senior leadership

Cons

Average, not great, field leadership

Mike, Good job so far. The communication with the field has been often and thorough. Nice change from prior mangement.

Can Mike really make it happen?

Current Employee - Someone In the Field
    Current Employee - Someone In the Field

I have been working at Valeant

Pros

The only reason to be happy to work for Valeant is that they have an amazing product line, and the potential that things may "resolve" themselves and there could be a potential growth strategy put into place.

Cons

Unorganized, overworked, grossly underpaid compared to similar positions in other companies. Valeant is slow to respond to needs in the field, drops the ball and just doesn't seem to know what it is doing.

Pay employees what they are worth, perhaps a percentage to total dollars brought in? Recognize employees contributions throughout the year, not just at President's Club.

There are newer employer reviews for Valeant