Valentino's Pizza
www.valentinos.com Lincoln, NE 16 to 50 Employees

Great "boys club" environment.

Cashier (Former Employee)
Rochester, MN

I worked at Valentino's Pizza

ProsThe manager is a really good guy. They have a fairly small staff so you get to know everyone well. If you need a day off or to leave early they do their very best to accommodate you.

ConsPoor pay. Very fast paced work environment. Snotty regulars. No opportunity for advancement. Because it is a boys club, you have to prove yourself before management is even nice to you.

Advice to Senior ManagementTo keep a motivated work place you need to be a little nicer to the new hires. I understand why you are hard on them. Like you said, we're just making food. It's not rocket science. But for some of these kids, it's their first job so lighten up a little.

Demanding Company, Fun Job

Manager (Current Employee)
Lincoln, NE

I have been working at Valentino's Pizza full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Valentino's is the best pizza in town, with many locations… Cons: The owners yell at management and staff members. They don't even think about how it sounds to the customers in the lobbies. They… Advice to Senior Management: Treat others as you would like to be treated. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

valentinos is a great place to work

I have been working at Valentino's Pizza

Pros: great atmosphere friendly people they care about their employees Cons: not enough money for the hours More

There are newer reviews on Valentino's Pizza.

Worked for Valentino's Pizza? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valentino's Pizza reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Valentino's Pizza CEO Duane L. Thomas. All reviews posted anonymously by Valentino's Pizza employees.