Valiant Products

www.valiantproducts.com
  www.valiantproducts.com
There are newer employer reviews for Valiant Products

The company is strong and successful, and puts high priority on its employees success.

I worked at Valiant Products

Pros

The people there are very nice, and extremely accepting of everyone.
The compensation for most employees is results driven, providing a limitless amount of money you can make.
There is lots of room for advancement within the company, as many of the managers were at one time entry level employees.
Management provides a high level of guidance and help towards the success of individual employees.
The job is challenging, which helps make work less boring and mundane.

Cons

The atmosphere is very negative. There are so many negative people there, and the building is very dreary.
There is very little employee recognition, no perks, and the "parties" or "social gatherings" leave much to be desired. Morale is low, and nothing is done to boost it.
The industry is difficult, making positive results harder to come by.
Getting the company to change a direction, or move forward new ideas is sometimes hard or impossible to do.

Get rid of the negative people, they bring everyone else down.
Do more to boost morale, perhaps with more perks, employee recognition, better benefits, Christmas parties, better rewards for success, spruce up the building to make it more modern and inviting.

6 Other Employee Reviews for Valiant Products (View Most Recent)

finance

I have been working at Valiant Products

Pros

great place to work for work/life balance

Cons

arrogent and no it all upper management

Best training in influence ever

Former Employee - Territory Manager in Denver, CO
    Former Employee - Territory Manager in Denver, CO

I worked at Valiant Products full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Mark Norberg was the best teacher of influence I've ever had. He boiled it down and applied it himself, refined it over time and thought it to me in no time. The money I earned was fair (I even forgot to cash a paycheck once and they tracked it down months later and replaced it -- I never knew I lost it!). However, the most value I got from Valient was a "mindset to influence" and that's still paying off. The people actually running the place know what they're doing and that's why they don't need you to tell them. There is a program and you just need to plug-in and go. Or go.

Cons

The business is quite complicated and very competitive. This variety makes the inside sales job much more stimulating than you'll find in 90% of places. However, it still requires that you are in an office all day and can maintain focus among all the interesting things to learn and create.

I wouldn't have a Christmas party. It's offensive to trees.

There are newer employer reviews for Valiant Products