Valley Presbyterian Hospital
www.valleypres.org Van Nuys, CA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Employees fall into 2 categories-- those that are there for the money, and those that actually care.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsThe benefits are pretty good, CEO is very approachable.

ConsNot using electronic records yet!! Low level of education among much of the staff, and the bureaucracy means changes are implemented without staff input much of the time.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter employees lead to better workplaces. Focus on hiring talented, motivated people who want to work in healthcare, and then listening to them.

Great people to work with?

I worked at Valley Presbyterian Hospital

Pros: I worked at Valley for four years and had no problems. You are… Cons: I have nothing bad to say. Advice to Senior Management: None Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Politics!

I worked at Valley Presbyterian Hospital as a contractor for more than 10 years

Pros: No pros for this organization Cons: The leadership is arrogant and the board is unengaged and uses the… Advice to Senior Management: Grow a pair. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Valley Presbyterian Hospital.

Worked for Valley Presbyterian Hospital? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valley Presbyterian Hospital reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Valley Presbyterian Hospital CEO Gustavo Valdespino. All reviews posted anonymously by Valley Presbyterian Hospital employees.