ValleyCrest Companies

www.valleycrest.com
Employer Engaged
There are newer employer reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

Work smart not hard, work fast not slow, client relations are key to success and to grow.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

You will always be driven to do more in a possitive way. Just when you think your at your end you'll be encouraged to do more and be supprised and pleased it could be done. Noone will ask you to do anything that they have not already done. It is hard work and fast paced, but the feeling of a job well done and done well are worth it.

Cons

Winter hours are hard to live on. Pay scale could be higher at the 90 day review. Remember treat well and pay well it gives people a a reason to do it not have to do it.

Never yell , its O.K. to get upset but a rational talk about the problem will assure the problem will be fixed with pride and keeps attitudes positive trying harder not to let you down in the future. If problems persist then its time to let them go so as not to bring down the rest of the crew.

67 Other Employee Reviews for ValleyCrest Companies (View Most Recent)

I had been in the industry for 10 years before coming to ValleyCrest and everyday I learn something new I can teach.

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
    Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

They pay for training and are willing to get you the help you need to understand the business better if you are wiling to put forth your best effort. We have a crew leader training day every month or two in order to train the crews how to better serve the needs of our communities and/or properties. The crews learn ways to eliminate wasting time when sequencing through a property to better serve the need of the clients. After a year with the company they offer crew members the opportunity to receive tuition compensation for taking classes in order to better their knowledge of the field.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard, then you will not last long at this company. They want you to succeed but you have to want to make a difference in your life and make the necessary changes.

The upper management are corrupt

Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL

I worked at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

Nothing good about the company other than the resources they make available to branches to grow the business. The grunts work hard

Cons

Very political when it comes to the decisions made at the entire company. Upper management doesn't care about the guys doing the work.

I would have to say they need to pay the laborers more money. They are out there working very hard for a few dollars an hour.

There are newer employer reviews for ValleyCrest Companies