ValleyCrest Companies
www.valleycrest.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

VCDevelopment was a Good company to work for, with a great founder, large project experiences

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsValleyCrest Development is a large company, and as such, offers similar perks, such as 401K, insurance benefits, and many location options. Training on some topics is readily available. The company is constantly working on Efficiency and focusing on quality of work.

ConsUpper management can be unrealistic at times, in their expectations, but the company does well despite this. As with most construction jobs, work with them can be seasonal / subject to the economy's effects on the market.

Soak You Like A Sponge, Then Wring You Out

Business Development (Former Employee)
    Dallas, TX

I worked at ValleyCrest Companies full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Training is adequate, good benefits, and compensation is fair for… Cons: Corporate is out of touch with the way branch managers run their business units. Everything from financials to operations is a shell game and a… Advice to Senior Management: As large as ValleyCrest is, they need to implement more checks and balances instead of just going off of… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

VCM allows me to build a maintenance team to be proud of, produce satisfied clients and profit, but it comes at a cost.

Account Manager (Current Employee)
    Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: You will work among the most talented landscape maintenance professionals… Cons: Difficult to advance production employees. Recruiting to promote within is… Advice to Senior Management: Advance your talented employees within. VP's, BM's and OM's become familiar with middle management. Select individuals that you think would do well. Train these individuals… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ValleyCrest Companies.

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValleyCrest Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ValleyCrest Companies CEO Roger Zino. All reviews posted anonymously by ValleyCrest Companies employees.