ValleyCrest Companies
www.valleycrest.com Calabasas, CA 5000+ Employees

Top landscape company in the Industry with a lot of opportunities for advancement.

ProsYou work with a great group of people and get a lot of support from corporate for various things. If you work hard you can move through the company and advance. Having offices throughout the country you have a chance to transfer if you want.

ConsAt times there is a high amount of stress. There is a lot of papper work that keeps you from getting out in the field.

Advice to Senior ManagementTry and simplify the paper work that people have to do in their positions. There is a lot of things that are redundant. Sometimes it takes a long time to get something simple done through corporate.

A good place to work

Calabasas, CA

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies full-time

Pros: Large company resources, training, Branding, great Marquee properties, great reputation. The company has a beautiful corporate headquarters in… Cons: Some short sighted managers, compensation needs to be reviewed to… Advice to Senior Management: Understand the cost of replacing employees and be more proactive… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

VCDevelopment was a Good company to work for, with a great founder, large project experiences

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ValleyCrest Companies full-time for more than a year

Pros: ValleyCrest Development is a large company, and as such, offers similar perks, such as 401K, insurance benefits, and many location… Cons: Upper management can be unrealistic at times, in their expectations, but the company does well despite this. As… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on ValleyCrest Companies.

Worked for ValleyCrest Companies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValleyCrest Companies reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ValleyCrest Companies CEO Roger Zino. All reviews posted anonymously by ValleyCrest Companies employees.