ValleyCrest Companies

www.valleycrest.com
There are newer employer reviews for ValleyCrest Companies

I had been in the industry for 10 years before coming to ValleyCrest and everyday I learn something new I can teach.

Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA
Current Employee - Associate Account Manager in Thousand Oaks, CA

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

They pay for training and are willing to get you the help you need to understand the business better if you are wiling to put forth your best effort. We have a crew leader training day every month or two in order to train the crews how to better serve the needs of our communities and/or properties. The crews learn ways to eliminate wasting time when sequencing through a property to better serve the need of the clients. After a year with the company they offer crew members the opportunity to receive tuition compensation for taking classes in order to better their knowledge of the field.

Cons

If you are not willing to work hard, then you will not last long at this company. They want you to succeed but you have to want to make a difference in your life and make the necessary changes.

66 Other Employee Reviews for ValleyCrest Companies (View Most Recent)

The upper management are corrupt

Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL
    Former Employee - Account Manager in Delray Beach, FL

I worked at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

Nothing good about the company other than the resources they make available to branches to grow the business. The grunts work hard

Cons

Very political when it comes to the decisions made at the entire company. Upper management doesn't care about the guys doing the work.

I would have to say they need to pay the laborers more money. They are out there working very hard for a few dollars an hour.

ValleyCrest is not a good place for long term employment.

Current Employee - Business Development in Pleasanton, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Pleasanton, CA

I have been working at ValleyCrest Companies

Pros

Industry leader, good place to get experience. They provide you with a gas card and car for business and personal use.

Cons

The quotas are unattainable; they are not set according to the territory. They put GPS on all their vehicles and watch every move you make, including your personal time since you are allowed to drive your car for business and personal use. Insurance cost is high. They offer poor training and expect fast results. Their commission plan is horrible.

There is a lack of leadership skills; even though most are educated they do not know how to lead a team. High turnover in the Pleasanton Branch. Lack of Regional and Branch leadership, the region is out of control and spiraling downward. Corporate leadership, more interested in their financials rather than their employees.

There are newer employer reviews for ValleyCrest Companies