Valpak Direct Marketing Systems
www.valpak.com Largo, FL 1000 to 5000 Employees

Valpak sales

Sales MGT (Former Employee)
Largo, FL

I worked at Valpak Direct Marketing Systems full-time for more than 5 years

ProsOwned by Cox , great company, good benefits, still have pensions after 5 years vested, lots of change in senior management on the sales leadership side.

Constough sale to clients, lots of brand issues with major adverstisers, not inexpensive and sometimes doesnt match up well with other direct marketing investment options.

Advice to Senior Managementneed new products desperately

Labor board & Unemplyment

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Culver City, CA

I worked at Valpak Direct Marketing Systems full-time

Pros: My fellow employees were nice. Cons: Experience horrible bosses and after they fire me they fought my employment. I couldn't believe it I have never had an employer do that. They… Advice to Senior Management: Get rid of the person in charge of training. Also… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Owners are tyrants

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Valpak Direct Marketing Systems full-time

Pros: Flexible schedule Iphone & Ipad gas card Cons: Iphone & Ipad are used to keep tabs on reps and they are monitored, so careful what you text, email, etc. Owners are unprofessional, condescending, dishonest… Advice to Senior Management: No advice, they wouldn't take heed. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Valpak Direct Marketing Systems.

Worked for Valpak Direct Marketing Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Valpak Direct Marketing Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Valpak Direct Marketing Systems CEO Michael Vivio. All reviews posted anonymously by Valpak Direct Marketing Systems employees.