Valspar

www.valspar.com

Lots of opportunities, lots of responsibility.

Manager (Former Employee)

ProsLots of opportunities for advancement. They run very lean so there is some job security since most management staff are doing multiple jobs. Fairly stable company. Lots of work so you are never bored.

ConsCompany runs very lean and the work load is overwhelming. If you are looking for a place where you can perform quality work, this is not the place. If you love to work on multiple things and get them just good enough to get by, then this is a great place to work. Not for the very detailed oriented.

Advice to Senior ManagementIf you are going to put people in levels that they aren't completely qualified for, you need to spend the time and money to develop them into that role.

Not a bad place to work.

Supervisor (Former Employee)

I worked at Valspar

Pros: Big company and it pays pretty well for the area. The HR people are always available and will tell… Cons: Corporate people come down and "help" us by giving us a bunch of work. But they don't give us the resources we need to get… Advice to Senior Management: Don't put people in the position of failing because they… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Valspar: Where change doesn't happen.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Valspar

Pros: Paint discounts, and product knowledge of customer. Cons: Not very competitive in pay and are not flexible in… Advice to Senior Management: Tell the truth and do not lead people to believe… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Valspar.

Worked for Valspar? Contribute to the Community!