Valspar

www.valspar.com

Decent business, upper management will not open job requisition orders.

ProsValspar has a group of decent people who are willing to share their knowledge of the coatings industry with you. They pay a fair wage, and they are accomodating in terms of taking vacation time.

ConsIf there is even a hint of anything but robust earnings for the next year upper management will absolutely not open job requisition orders. Have spent 3 years waiting for a higher level job to open, and have interviewed for one opening, only to have the opening closed out despite the desires of middle management to have myself secured in said position.

Advice to Senior ManagementDo not spend three years of time and resources training an asset to the company and then force them to seek employment elsewhere.

Great Company

Warehouse (Current Employee) Wheeling, IL

I have been working at Valspar full-time for more than a year

Pros: Nice People, nice place to work Cons: Dirty Job, busy and not alot of overtime Advice to Senior Management: Listen to workers Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Little motivation, few perks, worse customers.

Adjudication (Former Employee) Grand Rapids, MI

I worked at Valspar full-time for less than a year

Pros: no manual labor, nice chairs, company really cares about making… Cons: constantly yelled at by customers, minimal support by management, lousy… Advice to Senior Management: support employees, give them better bonuses. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Valspar.

Worked for Valspar? Contribute to the Community!