ValueClick Brands

www.valueclickbrands.com

Uninspiring and Demoralizing

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Monrovia, CA

ProsVery casual work enviroment. You can even wear shorts to work if you'd like. Stock purchase plan at a discounted rate (if you make enough to afford)

ConsSo many cons I just don't know where to start. I read the other comments and these are legitimate negatives of the company. Management really doesn't know how to manage people and strategy. They care more about their bonuses than the people that actually helping them hit the bonus target. Junior people are not part of the bonus pool. Morale is low and the pay is low. If it wasn't for the economy, I would not be working here.

I notice that the senior management team is not very professional. VP don't act like VP. They act as though they are still a small organization. Decisions are made at top but never communicated down to people executing. If something goes wrong, they blame it on the people executing.

One recently promoted VP is the worse. He does not give enough directions to managers to execute. I heard that the previous VP was also incompetent. There was also a Director that was bad.

President of the division is not transparent about any actions. Very cold and top down. Great at managing up to corporate.

HR is a joke here.

Advice to Senior Management-Do a better job of hiring leadership (you can promote within but do a better job of grooming the person to go to the next level).
-Be transparent about actions taken.
-Communicate openly and clearly about strategy and decisions.
-Pay better. If the economy comes back, you will loose a lot of people.
-Less favortism

No Value at Valueclick

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Monrovia, CA

I worked at ValueClick Brands

Pros: -Flexible work schedule, ability to work from home -Casual work environment;… Cons: Terrible management team (director and above). Middle managers are ok but senior managements don't communicate well. They lack professionalism. Recently promoted VP… Advice to Senior Management: Management need to do a better job of hiring/promoting people into the senior management positions. There have been several incompetent… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Poor Management, Poor Environment, Poor Communication. Decent Benefits + Work/Life Balance

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Monrovia, CA

I worked at ValueClick Brands

Pros: - Casual working environment - Decent benefits as part of ValueClick… Cons: - Poor Management - little to no communication, inexperienced management . - Staff is made up of 80% junior staff (industry experience 0 - 2 years) -… Advice to Senior Management: - Get to know your employees - make them feel valued! - Hire management that has actually managed a staff (who has… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on ValueClick Brands.

Worked for ValueClick Brands? Contribute to the Community!