ValueClick

www.valueclick.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for ValueClick

A great company, but not the one for me.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Westlake Village, CA

I worked at ValueClick full-time

Pros

Great, talented people work there, the atmosphere is nice, great benefits, the company takes care of the employees, regular hours, as in the work doesn't follow you home.

Cons

Depending on the position, the work is very solitary, the work can be quite unsatisfying.

42 Other Employee Reviews for ValueClick (View Most Recent)

Recommended: Smart, motivated teams, great training; Meeting my expectations.

Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Barbara, CA
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Santa Barbara, CA

I have been working at ValueClick full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

* Good training & Smart team that supports efforts
    * Hardworking & Strong culture that "gets things done"
    * Team environment supports my skills, specialists available to compliment my skills, and contribute or consult with where needed
    * Generous compensation & Benefits - I feel like my compensation is fair for industry, position & Geo. ValueClick has met my expectations and communicated compensation & benefits in a straightforward manner.
    * Goals clearly communicated; sometimes a stretch but 80% of the time reached or exceeded.

Cons

* Depending on position & location; promotions & advancement opportunities may be limited

* I'd like to see Management more actively seek opportunities to grow talent from within and help valued team members grow & advance within the organization.

* Uncertainty can cause insecurity; as other reviews have mentioned; more communication from upper management regarding overall strategy and direction of company wouldn't hurt.

Supportive of my career, real expectations, lateral structure

I have been working at ValueClick

Pros

Been here 1 1/2 years

A lot of responsibility, entrepreneurial atmosphere, where I'm not afraid of discussing ideas and concerns with co workers or management. I can't speak for all of ValueClick but my team is very supportive and genuine they make my experience great. People are expected to be proactive in their work, I think that comes from the fact that upper management is from sales.

Cons

HR department is small, compared to competitors, as a result their is a lack of emphasis on culture and work perks, but they make up for it in other ways. Get your work done while you are here and play basketball and ping pong at home, not in the brake room.

Things are changing as divisions are gaining synergy, will be a good thing in the end.

New CEO and Upper Management please communicate more.

There are newer employer reviews for ValueClick