ValueOptions
www.valueoptions.com Norfolk, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

I'm a CCM who loves their job

Clinical Care Manager (Current Employee)
Raleigh, NC

I have been working at ValueOptions full-time for more than a year

Prossupport from co-workers and supervisors; ability to work from home; ability to speak to a variety of people with a variety of needs; I feel a great sense of satisfaction at each call as I know I have made a difference in their life.

Consit's a call center so we often have "back to back calls." but I was told that upfront in the interview and I enjoy the variety of calls.

Advice to Senior ManagementI sense that management is aware that our jobs can be difficult as we often talk to members who are very upset,sad,angry,etc and take out their emotions of us. We are given constant feedback regarding that they realize how hard we work and that they appreciate what we do for our members. We are constantly given kudos for our hard work and our excellent customer service we provide to our members and to our co-workers. I find managment to be very supportive of all of us.

very bad company to work for

MOS Consultant (Former Employee)
Chesapeake, VA

I worked at ValueOptions full-time for less than a year

Pros: Company has good benefits-- but no real good morale in the work environment. If you try to be an individual or give any… Cons: Most people that work here act as if they are in the clouds somewhere. The training is horrible and there is no room for… Advice to Senior Management: The CEO and senior management has no clue about how to keep up morale in the company. They… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Worst Project Management

Senior J2EE Developer - Contractor (Current Employee)
Reston, VA

I have been working at ValueOptions as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: you may never find another job which is so unstable, in that way its a good experience. Office location is close to many IT consulting companies… Cons: There is a big list, - You will work with manager who doesn't have basic knowledge of IT project management and change plans every week. - Most… Advice to Senior Management: Implement latest IT practices. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ValueOptions.

Worked for ValueOptions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValueOptions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ValueOptions CEO Heyward Donigan. All reviews posted anonymously by ValueOptions employees.