ValueOptions
www.valueoptions.com Norfolk, VA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Acceptable work environment. Could be better!

Business Systems Analyst (Current Employee)
Latham, NY

I have been working at ValueOptions full-time for more than 8 years

ProsFlexible schedule and good benefits. Vacation time is pretty generous. Broad project types to expand skill set. People for the most part are supportive and knowledgeable. Oh and I do like the casual dress code!

ConsMany conference calls, leaving little time to actually be able to tackle projects and produce and surpass the targeted goals. I would like to see the company bring back 401K match.

valuable introduction to the field of behavioral managed care. overall good place to work staff supportive

Clinical Care Manager (Former Employee)
Morrisville, NC

I worked at ValueOptions full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: There are superior managed care companies, however if you are new to the field it is a good place to start… Cons: If you want to work for a large managed health care company, there are drawbacks… Advice to Senior Management: Don't underestimate people, losing employees because of a contract loss is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Your value is worth more than working at ValueOptions

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at ValueOptions full-time

Pros: In between jobs? Go for it. Cons: If you are cool with serious and severe nepotism, go for it. If you are looking for your salary worth, do not go for… Advice to Senior Management: Never fear great tallent, it could be just what you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on ValueOptions.

Worked for ValueOptions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ValueOptions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for ValueOptions CEO Heyward Donigan. All reviews posted anonymously by ValueOptions employees.