Vanderbilt University
www.vanderbilt.edu Nashville, TN 5000+ Employees

Southern hospitality at a top-tier research university.

Research Analyst II (Former Employee)
Nashville, TN

ProsVanderbilt provides a great community of researchers to collaborate with and programs to meet other researchers. The university also seems proactive in keeping up to date and communicating this to its employees.

ConsWith all its departments and various programs within departments, it can be difficult to navigate through the bureaucracy and paperwork.

School great to work for but not enough oversight of mentors and how they are guiding students

Graduate Student (Former Employee)

I worked at Vanderbilt University full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: on time paychecks, employee celebrations and offers, university perks at Nashville… Cons: not enough on campus eating establishments, bad traffic around the school, no oversight… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Best Place to work

Research Assistant (Current Employee)
    Nashville, TN

I have been working at Vanderbilt University full-time for more than a year

Pros: The professors are really very helpful and extremely knowledgeable. The classes… Cons: I didn't find any negative point at Vanderbilt. More
There are newer reviews on Vanderbilt University.

Worked for Vanderbilt University? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanderbilt University reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vanderbilt University CEO Nicholas Zeppos . All reviews posted anonymously by Vanderbilt University employees.