VHA is a great place for job seekers

I worked at Vanderhouwen & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

We just recently moved from So. California and I was worried that finding a job in the Portland area would be a problem. But within a week of working with VHA, I was able to find a job that matched my skills and most importantly in close proximity to where I live. Kudos to Gabe Hoppe who constantly communicated with me regarding work opportunities in the area of finance and assisted me in preparing for an interview with potential employers. I had signed up with other staffing agencies and it was only VHA that was responsive and was genuinely interested in my career opportunities. Thank you VHA!

Cons

There are no cons associated with this firm.

Based from my experience, management already excels in the area of finding a perfect job match for job seekers, so I cannot think of any advice for improvement.

Other Reviews for Vanderhouwen & Associates

VHA is a dynamic, locally founded staffing firm dedicated to providing the highest level of service to the Pacific NW.

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Portland, OR
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Portland, OR

I have been working at Vanderhouwen & Associates full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Family atmoshphere, work hard-play hard, able to adapt to change quickly, personal approach to business. Dedicated to revenue growth, compensating staff effectively, and being involved in the community.

Cons

Medical/dental/vision coverage is always tough for a small company to lock in great rates, but improvement could be considered in this area.

Continue to strategize on creating team unity so VHA can continue to be a powerful force in the staffing community. We're on a great path so far!!

Short and sweet

Former Employee - IT Recruiter  in  Bellevue, WA
    Former Employee - IT Recruiter in Bellevue, WA

I worked at Vanderhouwen & Associates full-time for less than a year

Pros

Private and nice work space environment and location

Cons

A need for more qualified fillable requirements with clients you can interact directly with hiring manager

There are newer employer reviews for Vanderhouwen & Associates.

Worked for Vanderhouwen & Associates? Contribute to the Community!