Vanguard Cleaning Systems

A Great Place To Work Depending On What City And State

Current Employee - Account Manager in Chesapeake, VA
Current Employee - Account Manager in Chesapeake, VA

I have been working at Vanguard Cleaning Systems

Pros

My boss was well educated in law, sales, and business processes and instilled that knowledge to his employees.

I was fairly compensated for my performance.

Each year the company gets better as a national unit.

In the facility maintenance industry, Vanguard is heads and shoulders above the rest in management and progession

Cons

Each office is different, and some offices are not operated as well, some even poorly

Not a "sexy" industry

Customers can often look down on you as "just the cleaning company"

Benefits are just OK, not great (once again depends on the office)

At my office, none. Some offices with husband and wife owners that are running the show need to let differences between them stop when they hit the door, and not make employees select sides. In addition, more offices should unified in training and development of franchisees, sales, operations, and office management.

5 Other Employee Reviews for Vanguard Cleaning Systems (View Most Recent)

Positive work environment

Current Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA
    Current Employee - Operations Manager in Atlanta, GA

I have been working at Vanguard Cleaning Systems full-time

Pros

Excellent work/life balance, A work environment that allows you to grow and to be a part of an enthusiastic team. Tools to build on your strengths and improve your weaknesses with support from upper management. Executives are always open to new ideas and asking for ways to improve and stay a step ahead of the competitors

Cons

Finding a "common ground" to stand on that both the VCS Customer and VCS Business Owner can agree on can sometimes prove as a challenge...

How Much I love my job

Current Employee - Operations in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Operations in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Vanguard Cleaning Systems full-time (less than an year)

Pros

The education and business mentality of the master franchisee are great. Growing company with the eye on excellent business strategies. I love the fact that we make decesions as a team, ownership does not make the only call. The family feel that we bring to the franchisees is most important, we let them know we are in this together

Cons

I see none, I don't care if it's not looked upon as sexy.. sexy doesn't last forever..Quality does. We are built for the long haul not the one night stand !!!!!!

I love the conferences and summits, keep them up, its the best thing going and this is what makes us stand out head and shoulders above the competiotion, THANK YOU !!!!!

There are newer employer reviews for Vanguard Cleaning Systems