Vanguard Direct

www.vanguarddirect.com

The place you want to be!

Account Representative (Current Employee) New York, NY

ProsThe number one factor in employment satisfaction is the employees happiness in their current career. This is why Vanguard Direct is one of the best places to work! All the people are extremely friendly, knowledgeable and easy to get along with. Employees are praised when they do a great job, and told when they make mistakes. The company has double digit growth, and is very promising for young individuals that want to associate themselves with a company that is focused on bettering their staff through on-the-job education, and at the same time growing their sales year to year.

ConsThe only downside I could find about working here is that the younger generation that wants to go to work and just sit there and do nothing and get paid for it, is not going to find an environment that will allow that!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the good work, and keep growing. Find out who the people are in the company that don't represent Vanguard's mission and get rid of them.

Work here if you want to be bored for the rest of your career.

Designer (Current Employee) New York, NY

I have been working at Vanguard Direct

Pros: 9 to 5 kind of place, great if you have a family and want a steady paycheck. People… Cons: The pay is below industry standards, not a competative environment, everyone is complaced. They just do enough for there job not more. Some… Advice to Senior Management: Please pay a competative salary or at least industry standards. Listen to our actual career… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Good family owned company.

I have been working at Vanguard Direct

Pros: Fair, caring organization Innovative approach to a changing industry. Cons: Limited resources for outlying offices. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Vanguard Direct.

Worked for Vanguard Direct? Contribute to the Community!