Vanguard Investments Australia
www.vanguard.com.au Melbourne, Australia 5000+ Employees

Looks good on a resume. That's about all.

Processing Associate (Current Employee)
Malvern, PA

I have been working at Vanguard Investments Australia

ProsStatus and reputation of the company, looks good on resume.

ConsLow pay, understaffed (each staff member must do the work of about 2-3 people), files piled up the ceiling with angry customers who have been waiting for their issues to be resolved, but not enough staff (Vanguard is too cheap to hire an adequate number of people), antiquated DOS record keeping system that breaks down and even senior staff cannot resolve issues, unreasonable production demands, unfair method of calculating performance.

Advice to Senior ManagementDevise fair methods of calculating performance where complex and problem issues receive more weight than simple transactions like changing a client's address. Get updated computer system and do away with DOS. Provide adequate, hands-on training instead of coma-inducing lecture-based training.

Don't waste your time. Underpaid and overworked

Client Relationship Associate (Former Employee)
Charlotte, NC

I worked at Vanguard Investments Australia

Pros: Laid back. You can basically work as little or as much as you want productivity wise. It… Cons: Salary. you can make much more other places Advice to Senior Management: Pay your employees more. There is a reason they have… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

A great organization, thanks for thinking of the client

Sales (Current Employee)
Melbourne (Australia)

I have been working at Vanguard Investments Australia full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Great purpose and they want to do the right thing. Working for… Cons: Only 300 crew so promotions can take longer than a big bank but far… Advice to Senior Management: Don't let poor performers get away with not performing Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vanguard Investments Australia.

Worked for Vanguard Investments Australia? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanguard Investments Australia reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vanguard Investments Australia CEO John James. All reviews posted anonymously by Vanguard Investments Australia employees.