Vanguard

www.vanguard.com

Client Relationship Administrator

Current Employee - Client Relationship Administrator  in  Malvern, PA
Current Employee - Client Relationship Administrator in Malvern, PA

Pros

Job security, PTO, work/life balance to a point

Cons

Low compensation, passive aggressive management, way too politically correct to the point of making everything awkward, management takes all suggestions and criticism and being negative, other employees lie or throw you under the bus to get ahead, the long-term employees are mindless, diversity is above who is best for the job, every year there is more expected of you but compensation decreases. I can go on forever about their stack ranking and how employees are rated at year end but there is not enough room to type everything.

See the cons

Other reviews for Vanguard

Friendly work environment, Low Pay.

Current Employee - Processing Associate  in  Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Processing Associate in Malvern, PA

Pros

Great work-life balance. Can pick your hours.

Cons

Low base pay for the crew.

A great place to launch a career

Current Employee - Supervisor  in  Malvern, PA
    Current Employee - Supervisor in Malvern, PA

Pros

I loved this company from day one and 7 years later, I still love working here. I started off at an entry level phone job and now lead a team of associates in a call center. I enjoy the company's 4% 401k match and 10% discretionary contribution, benefits, bonuses, partnership and the diverse environment. I go to work happy, respected, & feeling like I have a chance to make an impact.

Cons

In a culture where extroversion is celebrated, introverts who are equally capable may be overlooked for promotions simply because they didn't make the right connections. Do I wish I was paid more? Yes, most Americans do. My base salary is probably on the lower end of industry averages but I try to keep in mind the many other benefits I get.

Look really hard and consider the impact that lower base salaries is having on crew engagement, especially on entry level, non bonus-eligible associates. There is also a ton of talk about diversity but diversity of personalities is rarely included or addressed.

There are newer employer reviews for Vanguard.

Worked for Vanguard? Contribute to the Community!