Vanir Construction Management
www.vanircm.com Sacramento, CA 150 to 499 Employees

Its a good place to work if...

Intern (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

ProsThey have annual training and since it is a small company, you there are a lot of perks and personal attention you wouldnt get elsewhere.

ConsSince you go from project to project it is hard to get to know your co-workers. I worked as intern for over 2 years and they promised to hire me full time which never happened (I ended up getting laid off). They were nice enough to still give me a severance package.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere are limited numbers of upper management positions.

Great Benefits

I have been working at Vanir Construction Management

Pros: The company offers great benefits and provides yearly in-house training… Cons: The company could focus on creating a better career program. Advice to Senior Management: Continue to support professional development throughout the entire company. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Vanir Construction Management.

Worked for Vanir Construction Management? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vanir Construction Management reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vanir Construction Management CEO Mansour Aliabadi, FCMAA, CCM. All reviews posted anonymously by Vanir Construction Management employees.