Vantage Deluxe World Travel
www.vantagetravel.com Boston, MA 50 to 149 Employees

Good, steady job, plenty of opportunities to progress and advance.

Customer Service (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Vantage Deluxe World Travel full-time for more than 3 years

ProsPlenty of opportunity to advance and progress throughout the company, the coworkers are great, it is a nice steady job with good benefits and a good starting rate.

ConsOne of the cons of working here was the commute it; sometimes it took a little bit longer than expected to get into work because of traffic, unexpected accidents, and construction.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep up the incentive program to help increase productivity; raises and bonuses really help drive and push every single one of us to perform at high levels.

Decent Salary

Sales (Current Employee)
Boston, MA

I have been working at Vantage Deluxe World Travel full-time for more than a year

Pros: The only thing I can say about this place is the Pay is good.… Cons: Management is the problem. I try to stay under the radar and just do what I'm… Advice to Senior Management: Management takes advice from no one. Not even worth… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Merry Go Round - you continuously go around in circles without going anywhere

Manager (Former Employee)

I worked at Vantage Deluxe World Travel full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Nice North End Location, Great people (Non-Senior Management) to share… Cons: The CEO. Maniacal, bullying dictator who is more interested… Advice to Senior Management: None. It won't matter. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vantage Deluxe World Travel.

Worked for Vantage Deluxe World Travel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vantage Deluxe World Travel reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vantage Deluxe World Travel CEO Henry R. Lewis. All reviews posted anonymously by Vantage Deluxe World Travel employees.