There are newer employer reviews for Vantage Deluxe World Travel

most dysfunctional company I have ever been associated with

Current Employee - Management in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Management in Boston, MA

I have been working at Vantage Deluxe World Travel full-time (More than a year)

Pros

free fruit comes on Mondays location near North Station makes a range of lunch choices possible

Cons

most hostile work place you can imagine. A dark comedy on horrible work places would underestimate the terror. There really are too many cons to list. If you are looking to write and expose on awful places to work then get a job here..

Advice to Management

don't accept a role if offered.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. It's Okay

I have been working at Vantage Deluxe World Travel full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Benefits, nice coworkers, great location, very close to the train station. Training was pretty good considering how hard it was to adapt to their server.

Cons

Micromanaging if you work for certain departments. Mandatory weekend work if you work in some departments. High turnover. Not a very stable job, but if you need something in the meanwhile, take the job and just keep your eyes open.

Advice to Management

I enjoyed my time there and hope that things can change a bit so that the company can continue growing.

free bananas!!!

I worked at Vantage Deluxe World Travel

Pros

Your initial 30 day honeymoon period will be like the scene at the beginning of a slasher film where the college students are driving out to the woods. Everything is normal & fine -- for now. Also free bananas.

Cons

Every negative thing written here by other reviewers is true. Some of the neutral things ("convenient to North Station") are true. I'm not lying about the free bananas, either. Virtually all of the positive things said about the company, its management, prospects for advancement, company's prospects for growth, etc., are false. The social media team was instructed to write numerous favorable, fake reviews to this site. If you read carefully, you can spot them.

Advice to Management

I worked at Vantage for a long time. Keep doing what you're doing, because clearly it's important to you to run things your way. It's your money, so who am I to argue?