Vantiv

No motivation, Treated like your 12, Poorly managed, Poorly paid

Fraud (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Vantiv

ProsMatched 401k, average benefits, tuition reimbursement, company cafe "overpriced" good experience

ConsPoor pay 11.50/hour, poorly staffed, poorly managed, unrealistic stats "you can only miss 1 fraud per 3000 accounts you look at or fail" typical call center environment do yourself a favor pass on this place.

Advice to Senior Management2 years hear no raise? Poorly paid staff, depressing atmosphere, treat your employees with a little respect. Probably the worst place I've worked at.

Fast, furious, challenging, changing and rewarding

Manager (Current Employee)
Dallas, TX

I have been working at Vantiv

Pros: Great future Superb business model New company excitement Cons: Pace is too fast Working with less will only work for… Advice to Senior Management: Slow down Tap the talent below Exec team - it is… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

fast growing company with many career options

Sales Manager - Merchant (Current Employee)

I have been working at Vantiv full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: recent IPO, jeans, good benefits Cons: suberb office complex, direction of management is questionable at best Advice to Senior Management: bring in some thought leaders and execute on a strategy Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Vantiv.

Worked for Vantiv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Vantiv reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Vantiv CEO Charles D. Drucker. All reviews posted anonymously by Vantiv employees.