Vantiv

www.vantiv.com

You're valuable as long as you're the top salesperson. As soon as you drop to #2, you're decent.

Current Employee - Regional Account Executive
Current Employee - Regional Account Executive

Pros

Flexibility, allowed to price freely within reason.

Cons

They discourage customer service. It's just the industry, I suppose -- but you're value to the company depends on how much revenue you generate and how many widgets you bring in.

Show some interest in supporting career advancement...or at least pretend to...

Other reviews for Vantiv

Awesome place to be

Former Employee - Finance Intern  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Former Employee - Finance Intern in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Friendly work environment, recognises talent

Cons

lot to learn, dynamic environment- this is also an advantage though

Outsourcing half of IT is no way to run a business

Current Employee - IT Worker  in  Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - IT Worker in Cincinnati, OH

Pros

PTO is great. Bank holidays, it's stunning how much total PTO you get.

Cons

Half of IT is being outsourced and offshored. This after continuing to post profits and meet Wall Street estimates. Once this year's outsourcing is complete, I'm saddened to think of what is going to happen to projects and our customers. The companies chosen to replace the FTE's being let go are hardly up to the task. This will be an epic level disaster.

Look at the long term TCO of outsourcing. It stops paying off after five years. But then you probably don't plan to be Vantiv management five years from now, so you don't really care. Despite all the organizational change (costing millions of dollars) over the last two years that has done nothing to increase productivity or shareholder value, we've all stuck with this company because we believed we were working hard to meet goals and make us a profitable and a great place to work. I can no longer say I enjoy coming into work at all. Everyone in IT is acutely aware, our jobs are going to be outsourced next. There have been a number of high profile resignations in the wake of the outsourcing announcement, and continued doublespeak and non answers in your newsletters have made it clear to everyone you're either incredibly short sighted, in total denial of the meltdown about to happen, or you just don't care.

There are newer employer reviews for Vantiv.

Worked for Vantiv? Contribute to the Community!