Varen Technologies

www.varentech.com

Good people and great opportunities!

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Columbia, MD

ProsI've been with Varen for a little over a month and I have to say everything has been exactly as they promised (or better) during my several-month transition from a large consulting firm. Although I liked my former employer, Varen is even better! It is fun and exciting to be with a small company that is growing and to be at a place where you can make a real impact.

ConsWhen I was at "big consulting firm," we had a system or a process for just about everything. Varen is still working on that. On the other hand, there are great opportunities to take some of these projects on--Varen leadership appreciates and rewards those who go above and beyond to help advance the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep doing exactly what you've done to get this far! Hiring only the best staff and rewarding them for the company's success is a model that is working for Varen and its employees.

Shady Company

Consultant (Former Employee) Columbia, MD

I worked at Varen Technologies

Pros: The way they structure their pay and compensation is similar to the Booz Allen Hamilton model since the owner is a former BAH partner.… Cons: They give a great sales pitch to come work for them, but if you ever leave, it's like you mean nothing to them. Also,… Advice to Senior Management: Be honest with people you recruit or else they'll just… More

Best company I've ever worked for. The employees are treated with respect and appreciation.

Senior Systems Engineer (Former Employee) Columbia, MD

I worked at Varen Technologies full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: The company goes out of their way to make their… Cons: There can be communication issues among the various levels of… Advice to Senior Management: Make sure the communication chain runs all the way to the employee. Sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Varen Technologies.

Worked for Varen Technologies? Contribute to the Community!