Varian Medical Systems
www.varian.com Palo Alto, CA 5000+ Employees

Work you to death and long hours are expected to be the norm.

District Service Manager (Former Employee)
Atlanta, GA

I worked at Varian Medical Systems

Proscompetitive pay and benefits and most employees are inspired top do the best possible thing for the patients that get treated on the equipment

Constoo many hours required and management in a constant state of flux and seems to always be trying something new rather than keep practices that work and make sense.

Advice to Senior Managementinclude your middle level managers before sending out edicts that change the culture and direction of the motivation of the people who have the most contact with customers.

frustrating

Palo Alto, CA

I have been working at Varian Medical Systems

Pros: People really care about what they are doing to advance… Cons: IT Leadership is very weak Advice to Senior Management: Bring in some new talent More

Horrid

Customer Support Dispatch (Current Employee)
Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Varian Medical Systems

Pros: Remote working from home and flexible schedules Cons: Work laptop set up was never done correctly. Work laptop alway had performance, applications and freezing or shutting down issues. Accused of going directly to… Advice to Senior Management: In the end my contract was ended via email, with no heads up or call from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Varian Medical Systems.

Worked for Varian Medical Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Varian Medical Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Varian Medical Systems CEO Dow R. Wilson. All reviews posted anonymously by Varian Medical Systems employees.